Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.6 Software Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
bugmenot

Default no display playback after 6 month

Hi there

I am using a HP USB Docking Station 2.0 HSTNN-S01X replicator with your displaylink 5.3 software. I have had this working with a HP m5310 laptop running on win7 for a couple of months. Havenīt had problems with external display before.

Last night I unplugged from docking station as hundred times before, plugged it again and since then I canīt reactivate the external (VGA) LCD monitor. After several hours reinstall new drivers, setup the laptop back to condition as supplied to customer. Install the new driver displayLink 5.6. I changed all cables, changed the monitor. nothing helps.

I download the Windows DisplayLink debug tool from this website, then gather the system information and upload the zip file.

Please will someone so kind to help me to fix this issue

Thanks in Advanced

Peter
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20110321_194333.zip (533.1 KB, 716 views)
Old 03-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
Wim

The log files for the latest installed driver has never seen a DisplayLink adapter. This could be a hardware problem. Could you see if the adapter appears under "USB Graphics Adapters" in device manager? If not then it looks like the hardware has died.

Wim