Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2020, 10:47 AM   #1
Screens12

Default MB16AHP not working MacOS Catalina (Asus Zenscreen Go)

Hello recently, I've updated my MacBook Pro (2015) to the new macOS Catalina and my Asus Zenscreen Go MB16AHP stopped working. I've since installed and reinstalled the new Displaylink Driver and Beta, but the issue still continues. With all my attempts I've never been able to get Displaylink Manger to show up in Screen Recording. Also, Displank Link didn't come up as blocked within the first 30 mins of install, even with me manually going through the system preference. Any recommendations?

***UPDATE****
I reinstalled the latest Display Link driver and I have the screen working now. This is what I did differently this attempt.

Under System Preferences -> Security Privacy -> General -> Allow app dowloaded from: I previously selected "App Store & Identified Developers" as a default in general. This appeared to be causing the issue.

Before unistalling the driver, I switched it to "App Store." I proceeded to the follow the normal steps in uninstalling. When it asked for Displaylink to have permission I clicked only "allow" for one time use. After rebooting, I reinstalled the driver and it mirrored the directions from Displaylink for installing,

Last edited by Screens12; 06-06-2020 at 09:08 PM.
Screens12 is offline   Reply With Quote