Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Enabled Products > General Discussion

Old 08-06-2014, 04:46 AM   #1
tom_in_atlanta

Default Supporting Samsung U70 as your only monitor (revisited)

I posted a thread a while back about using the Samsung U70 USB monitor as the only monitor with a FitPC2. That thread is now closed. I would like to find the Display link driver that would allow me to setup the U70 as the only monitor. The last version of the Display Link USB Graphics Software for Windows that was mentioned in my previous thread was 5.3 that had a bug fix to allow me to use the U70 standalone. That download is no longer available.

I did find a forum thread that suggested using the 5.5 M1 version. However when I went to the DisplayLink.com download site the oldest driver I found was version 5.6 M1. I am now using the U70 monitor with a Shuttle DS61 I built running Windows 7. Can you please recommend what version of your Display Link USB Graphics Software to use that would allow me to use the U70 monitor as the only monitor? I appreciate your assistance.
tom_in_atlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #2
Wim

This should be possible with the latest software from our website. You can set the U70 into replace mode, so it is the only active monitor. But you will need a WDDM primary graphics card installed and the drivers installed. This is needed by the DisplayLink software from Windows 7 onwards.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:21 AM   #3
tom_in_atlanta

I'm using the Samsung U70 with a Shuttle DS61 running the intel i3-3225 processor. The specs say the GPU is an Intel HD 4000 Graphics Model. Which versions of the Display Link drivers are compatible with my hardware and will allow me to run the u70 standalone? Again, thanks for your assistance.
tom_in_atlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #4
Wim

This should work fine with our latest software and you will just have to connect a monitor to the shuttle for the initial installation and display configuration.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #5
faizan3366

i m glade to be here
You can easily check out our high quality pass4sure which prepares you well for the real testking. You can also get success in Maryland University of Integrative Health with the quality IFPUG and selftestengine.
faizan3366 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
samsung u70. u70