View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 04:19 AM   #12
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3
Default Should I wait for both 10.12.2 and your next driver?

Dear Carlo, I am still holding updating my Mac OS to Sierra (10.12) because of the problems. Do you mean the Sierra 10.12.2 will solve most of the issues even with your current driver (ver. 2.6)? If so, I can just wait for the official release of Mac OS 12.2.2 by Apple. Or, the issues can be solved only by the combination of Mac OS 10.12.2 plus your next updated driver (ver. 2.6.1 or 2.7)? If the latte is correct, please tell us when is the expected date of your release of the new driver?
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote