View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 07:22 PM   #1
flowcooker

Default MacBook M1: new dock worked for 1 day

My uGreen 9-1 USB-C (90912) dock worked beautifully for one session (a couple days). Then, after undocking (took my laptop to the office) and reconnecting my laptop to the USB-C dock, both monitors started to say "no signal detected". I returned and purchased a replacement model of the uGreen (90912) dock, tried that one out and nothing changed. No signal detected.

I have uninstalled - rebooted, and reinstalled/re-configured/rebooted again the DisplayLink 1.8.1 driver. Nothing has changed.

I've followed all the troubleshooting suggestions. When I run the System Report and look at USB devices... What I notice is that the USB-C hub doesn't show up in the USB Device Tree (see attachment with screenshots), however, I do notice that *any* USB hub - whether it works or not - does not show up on the Device Tree.

More info:

Macbook Air (M1, 2020)

macOS Monterey 12.6.1

Device: uGreen 9-in-1 USB-C Docking Station (SKU 90912)

DisplayLink version 1.8.1 Build 63.180

Monitor 1: LG 27" Class FHD IPS FreeSync Monitor (lg-27MK430H-B)

Monitor 2: LG 32'' UltraGear FHD 165Hz HDR10 (lg- 32GN550-B)

Attached is the log file. Also sharing screenshots to give a better idea of my setup here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cA8...ew?usp=sharing

I sent an email to support with my question a couple days ago and have yet to hear back. I will share the results of my help request in here once I hear back. In the meantime, any thoughts on what might be the issue?/
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Support Tool for macOS6.3.163-EXE.zip (201.7 KB, 0 views)
flowcooker is offline   Reply With Quote