View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #2
AndrewJDawson

Hi Dlong,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this issue and sorry for the problems you are facing, sounds very frustrating.

It looks to me like you have tried a good amount of things with your troubleshooting, so that's very helpful information, thank you.

I can't see anything obviously wrong with the logs that you have attached, but some of the logs that we need to see are missing. Please could you upload the contents of the folder C:\Windows\Temp\DisplayLink so that we can see those that are missing.

One initial thing that I can see from viewing the logs is that it states that the Intel HD Graphics 620 drivers are 25.20.100.6472 dated 10th December 2018. I found on Intel's website they now have 26.20.100.6912 dated 19th June 2019. Perhaps it's worth giving that one a try.

Additionally, I can see that you've installed DisplayLink's driver v9.1M1. We have a further updated release - v9.1M2 on our website now if you'd like to install that version and see if it makes any difference.

One you have uploaded the additional logs, I will be able to look into this in a bit more detail.

Hope this was at least some-way helpful.

Kind regards,
Andrew
AndrewJDawson is offline   Reply With Quote