View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Jickelsen

Unhappy All rotations work... but I broke the standard one? How do I reset back?

Hello
I just purchased the Lenovo ThinkVision 1421 monitor and installed it on OSX Lion 10.7.4 with the ordinary 1.8 drivers. At first it worked great until I tried rotation. This DID WORK, but when I tried rotating BACK to 0 degrees the display would either freeze with the last image or show a corrupt pattern.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers (also tried the alphas) but I cannot get the ordinary orientation to work any longer. The drivers do indeed seem to uninstall, the two Extension-files mentioned here on the forum are no longer present. However, when I tried to install the 1.7 drivers (as I was getting desperate) after uninstalling 1.8 they still complained about a newer version already having been installed. This leads me to believe the uninstall is not complete anyway.

The monitor works fine in standard orientation in Windows 7. How can I reset my monitor/drivers back so they work with standard orientation in OS X again?
Jickelsen is offline   Reply With Quote