View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 07:18 PM   #34
displaylinkuser123

thank you - i did the third option. still no change this lag is soo subtle. it's so so infuriating. support hasn't responded to me for two days. any other tips you have are very much appreciated. here's the full problem:

Hello - contacted customer support about this too, but they don't respond quickly and hoping maybe someone here can help.

Since Tuesday I've had a major lag on my two monitors. It only happens when I'm browsing the web (chrome, edge, firefox... all of them). All other applications are fine.

My comoputer also is so loud when I connect it. It sounds like it is about to take flight. Everything was fine up until Tuesday!!! And yes that did coincide with a windows update, but i have no idea what was updated (i'm not the most tech savvy).

I have a Lenovo Yoga. My monitors are Acer. I have a flat displaylink dock. 3900H. I checked and my download is up to date. And my display graphics are too.

Any help would be super appreciated!!

Last edited by displaylinkuser123; 12-13-2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: added in the full problem from my other thread
displaylinkuser123 is offline   Reply With Quote