View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 02:40 PM   #26
johnnewmun

BeLu - Unfortunately, I think the tech you are quoting is referring to a different issue. Alban is the tech originally responding to this thread, but it seems he's given up - probably because he knows he is wrong, and doesn't know what else to say. I also hope the problem is fixed in M2, but I don't have a lot of hope since the techs now seem to be ignoring the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLu View Post
Hello,
I am facing the same problem! Since the Win10 Anniversary Update I see many lags when using mouse and keyboard. I dont know if the lag comes from the input devices or from the video output (e.g. never checked if videos do lag also without input). I can also see high CPU load of "Windows Driver Foundation - Benutzermodus-Treiberframework-Hostprozess" ( WUDFHost.exe ) since the update. I already tried to completely uninstall the DisplayLink software using the cleaner tool and reinstall the latest 8.0 M1 software but still facing the same lags.

Never had any problem before the Win10 Anniversary Update.

My Setup:
Dell XPS 13 9350 (Service-Tag: J0KWL72)
Dell USB3.0 dock D3100
2 Monitors connected in extended mode (One via DisplayPort, One via HDMI)
Notebook Monitor closed while connected to the Dock

I always made all updates coming through the Dell Update and Dell Command Update software, so Drivers and Firmware should be up-to-date.

I really hope there quickly comes an update which eliminates these lags, as it is really annoying!

Best regards

EDIT: Just found the following answer of some DisplayLink-Technican

Hopefully this will fix the problem end of August...
johnnewmun is offline   Reply With Quote