View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
Enrico

Default nVidia surround huge mess

just received my Lilliput 7" and plugged it in, installed drivers following instructions and BAM, i lost my nvidia surround setup... and i soon realize (no matter what i try) that i can use EITHER 3 monitors in surround as usual (i got 2xGTX670) OR the external usb display along with my central monitor only. That is obviously not what i was after. Also, latest 7.1 version of displalink won't make me change settings in nvidia control panel unless i stop displayinkuseragent from breaking the system. Then i can obviously re-enable surround but i can't run the usb monitor. So i'm running in circles, boooting and rebooting and reinstalling and looking on forums and trying every possible route: no luck.
I read there are people who managed to make similar systems work. Maybe i just need the right insight, or different version of the nvidia drivers?

Sorry if i sound rude, i'm usually not but it's 5hrs and a half i am trying to make this %&£$ work and i am afraid i'll have to return the monitor back,unless someone here is really wanting to help.

Win7 64
nVidia 310.90
2x GTX670 running 3 27" monitors.
Lilliput um70/c/t
Tried displaylink versions 6.1,6.3 and latest (starting with latest)

Last edited by Enrico; 01-07-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote