Thread: Game lagging
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 08:58 PM   #14
kostanos

Default The same issue on Lenovo Ideapad 720S

I have the same issue on my Lenovo Ideapad 720S with NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

I have connected one monitor through USB 3.1 + thunderbolt, on this monitor playing the game
and second monitor connected through the DisplayLink dock on the second USB 3.1 port, mostly I use it for wired network (Ethernet port)

in the last 2-3 weeks I have this bothering mouse freezing and game lagging issue. I suspect it after Nvidia driver update, but not sure.
The problem persists until I disconnect the dock, so it is definitely something related to dock + nvidia or dock + some other windows 10 driver.

my mouse and keyboard are logitech.

Wanted to highlight again, that just few weeks ago it worked perfectly since I have a dock for more than 4 months already.

BTW. I started to have the mouse freezing issue on Ubuntu 16.04 (I have dual boot on my notebook). The same, I suspect it is related to the latest drivers updates from DisplayLink and/or Nvidia, as before it never happened.

Also, this issue may be or not, related to another thread: https://displaylink.org/forum/showth...7638#post87638
kostanos is offline   Reply With Quote