View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 06:35 PM   #11
Roxy95

I'm sorry Kluka, but I cant help you; I probably know about as much as you. As you can see, I was talking to one of the administrators, but he stopped replying to me even though he's recently been online replying to other threads. As far as I know, the Overlapped I/O thing is an issue between Windows and DisplayLink originating on DisplayLink's end. I've contacted the AOC monitor company and Dell who both agreed that it's a DisplayLink issue that they must correct. I've gotten absolutely no where with DisplayLink; Dell and AOC have helped me more with this issue than DisplayLink has. I've been trying to fix this issue for about a month now and have only learned two things about my particular issue/monitor: 1) the monitor and the cable for the monitor works and 2) the monitor was able to be installed on my roommate's Mac. I have lost all hope and patience for the DisplayLink company and have recently returned the monitor and uninstalled DisplayLink from my computer. I myself have no intention of dealing with this company again due to lack of decent customer support; they don't even have a tech service you can call for help. This forum is their only source of customer support so good luck to you; I gave up.
Roxy95 is offline   Reply With Quote