View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
AndrewJDawson

Hi There,

Apologies for the lack of response. The best way to report issues such as this is to raise a support ticket, which you can do by following the link for how to report issues in my signature below.

Alternatively, if you'd like to stay on the forums here, please could you confirm a few details about your set up for me, just to confirm that I have it right.

You have a Dell D3000 docking station that you are have set up with a computer attached to the USB cable from the dock. From the dock, you have a HDMI to DVI cable plugged in to the HDMI output on the dock and then into the DVI connection on the monitor. The monitor is not detected through the dock, but is detected when directly connected to the computer. If all this is correct, please could you confirm which version of the DisplayLink driver that you have installed? Also please could you check in your Device Manager as this often shows whether the driver is installed correctly or not.

If all of the above is fine, please could you provide us with logs from your system, again by following the link in my signature, as mentioned previously.

Kind regards,
Andrew
AndrewJDawson is offline   Reply With Quote