View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #71
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hba View Post
Tried new driver 7.1M1. Cleaned out the old install, restarted, installed new driver, plugged in the graphics, drivers configured and the system was restarted. Upon restart the system logd on and logs off several times and ending with all three monitors turned on but with black screens except for the mousecursor (????) which can travel on all three monitors.

This is the EXACTLY same behavior as earlier. Come on DisplayLink, get into the fight, will you. It's now more than 3 months since Windows 8 where released and you still haven't delivered a working solution for my hardware.
This is quite honestly intolerable!
So we have been trying to reproduce what you are seeing, and looking at the original logs you posted, this should be fixed in 7.1 M1. The logout issue doesn't seem to be coming up from other users either. So I wonder if there is something else wrong.

Can you post the logs with 7.1 M1 installed and the problem reproduced. I want to check its still the same issue and not something different. Probably best to post in a separate thread as this one has lots of different issues.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote