View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #88
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronC View Post
After all this time I decided to try to install the newer software and once again I am getting exactly the same problem as before with the flickering screen on my laptop and nothing on my usb monitor. It's been 4-6 months now, and there is still no fix for the Lenovo's with quadro's, what a joke!

I don't understand why you guys were just ignoring hba because they were the only one complaining (only because the rest of us were sick of the problem and had given up for a while). Don't you think it would be common courtesy to send a quick reply saying you were looking into the problem??
You need to post your logs with 7.1 M1 (which solves the issue hba has been having for everyone else) to confirm that it is the same issue. You cannot know you have the same problem without confirmation from me decoding and checking your log files. hba and now bathomps do still have the same issue, but this makes the issue much rarer than it was in 7.1 M1.

We want to fix this, but with only a few cases and unable to replicate it on the 200+ test platforms we have here, it's a bit stuck.

If more people can confirm the issue with log files, then we can see if there is any similarity between the machines and use that to help with reproduction.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote