View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 02:26 PM   #6
JamesH

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanereichart View Post
I too experience the flickering. It is about one black frame every second, but only on the main (integrated) display. It behaves the same way the auto-adjust does when initially connecting an external monitor, except it persists indefinitely while connected even after disconnecting and reconnecting or restarting the computer. My external monitors do not experience the flickering.

Completely uninstalling DL software and drivers with the cleanup tool and reinstalling them resolves the problem only for a couple days. At some point changing the connected displays will trigger the auto-adjust and the flickering returns. This time it happened when I added a Wi-Di display.

I'm using a Dell XPS 1820 (touch screen AIO) with HP 3005pr USB 3.0 Port Replicator. I also have an AOC e1759fwu DisplayLink monitor attached, which doesn't induce the flickering. Connecting an HDMI or DisplayPort Monitor to the dock does. Windows 10 Home 64-bit. DisplayLink Manager version 7.9.478.0. Latest display drivers for the integrated display.
Hi,

Can you attach the output of this tool so I can advise?
http://support.displaylink.com/knowl...to-displaylink

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote