View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 11:34 PM   #3
starhawk

If I am missing any information that needs to be provided -- please tell me. If you need clarity on something I've described, all you have to do is ask. If you want to know if I've tried 'x' or if I've looked in 'y' place or installed (or failed to install) 'z' application... I'm here, ask me whatever questions you have for me on this.

BTW: I'm sorry, I do not have an installation log, as far as I'm aware. If one was to be automatically generated by the *.run script, please tell me where to look in the filesystem for such a thing, and approximately what sort of filename structure I should be looking for.

Otherwise, whatever help can be provided, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get a second display running on this thing, plz. If I can help you help me -- I'm glad to do it I promise I'm friendly.

I just want this to work. What can I do to help you get me going?

EDIT [just over 4hrs later, no replies and *very* few more views] -- ooor I'll just sit here like a dog with a teeny cowboy hat and a coffee mug... and maybe a slight domestic combustion issue that somehow doesn't seem terribly concerning.

This is fine. /sips coffee

Last edited by starhawk; 12-02-2021 at 03:49 AM.
starhawk is offline   Reply With Quote