View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 11:40 AM   #4
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gte037p View Post
I'm returning the Totu unit and bought the Anker and Caldigital both with 1 day shipping and free returns on amazon. The Anker is plug and play, but is quite hot, but I'm planning on keeping it.
I am sorry to hear that you decided to return the prodct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed View Post
Hi, were you able to solve this issue. I'm in the exact same place as you, I have a G5 HP dock and my monitors are just mirroring each other.

my DisplayLink manager says no monitor detected. Is this because my dock isn't DisplayLink compatible? Could it be that this is a corporate machine and isn't allowing this to work?

I've tried all the different drivers and even updating the dock firmware, I feel like this should not be so difficult, any other machine would just work off the bat with this dock, why are macs so extra.
Hello,

Please make sure that you can see DisplayLink under USB bus. If you do not see anywhere vendor as DisplayLink you device is either not detected at all or it is not using DisplayLink technology.

You can follow this to see how to check if DisplayLink is showing: https://support.displaylink.com/know...at-all-when-co

Best regards,
Katarzyna
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote