View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
stormbreaker

Let me preface this by saying I was very impressed up to a point.

I was going to recommend these mini displays and software to a sizable office, who has been looking for a solution like this. Everything was wonderful - the price, the build quality - and hey! their website has drivers that'll even support my Win7! Awesome!

Except for this support. I'm very pleased to see you respond to the lack of Win7 support, and I'm POSITIVE you understand the need for developing multiple GPU support. While I understand the need to not make promises you can't keep, I do feel you owe it to your customers who have purchased product that is now sitting around useless. Similarly to several others on this thread, I have a 3 monitor setup that I can't accomplish without my two PCI-e cards.

You've got our hands tied, but realize we're the type of customer you want. You've got great solutions that'll work for the majority of people who might not be as tech-savvy as us, but remember who they go to for purchasing advice.

Please be considerate of your customers and give them as much information as you can about what steps you are taking to solve what shouldn't be a problem. Thank you.