View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
smithderek76

I'm having the same problem with both IE and Firefox. Firefox will open only in safe mode. Yesterday I didn't have this problem but today after a restart Windows 8 wouldn't load so I had to reinstall and since the reinstall when I download the drivers for display link it is messing up my browsers. I had my quad monitor + 50 inch tv set up running on a Dell Inspiron 1525 with 32x Windows 8 for over a week and no problems even in version 3.6 just to slow of a pc to be running an advanced set up now I have it connected to an Asus cg9250 and I have nothing but problems. First black screens with v6.3 (thankfully it is a dual boot with Windows 7 so I removed the dlkmd.sys driver like they said on the forum here and uninstalled it) now today having to reinstall my OS and no longer being able to get online unless in safe mode. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon until then i guess I'll have to use Windows 7 but its multi-monitor features aren't comparable with the new features in Windows 8