View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 07:40 PM   #9
Bo$s

Thank you for your reply.

I tried your settings, together with changed registry key, however, the CS:GO experience was comparable to one which I got having fps_max set to 60. Like I said before, even when the external display was connected directly to the notebook I've seen the difference in game smoothness between Fullscreen and Fullscreen Windowed mode. So I still prefer to reconnect my display when I want to play CS:GO and use it in Fullscreen mode. Maybe it's somehow connected with other CS:GO settings or I'm just very sensitive about that because I play CS:GO for a long time.

I would like to know:
  1. Is there any option to disable the DisplayLink features or use some workaround that would let me run CS:GO in Fullscreen mode on the external display connected to dock when the Windows is configured to use it as the only screen?
  2. If not - are you planning to add such option/fix to the DisplayLink drivers in the near future so I can have control over it or just have the fame running in such setup?

If the answer to both questions is "no" then I will just replace the Dell D6000 dock with some other USB-C dock which won't support 3 external displays but probably will let me use one external display without issues.
Bo$s is offline   Reply With Quote