View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:10 AM   #5
Bo$s

I tried the Fullscreen Windowed mode - after a few minutes, I noticed screen stuttering and frames (not the frame rate) dropping, especially when I was moving quickly my mouse (and it doesn't matter how was the display connected - in both cases I had a noticeable worse gameplay experience in Fullscreen Windowed mode). Therefore, as a workaround, I prefer reconnecting the display when I want to play CS:GO, however, that's not the solution which I was looking for when I bought that station (and I wouldn't choose it if I had known that it does some magic with virtual Display Adaptors to support multiple displays in higher resolutions, as to me it brings only problems instead of benefits).

The one thing which confuses me a lot is that everything works fine when the screen is duplicated on both displays. This means that there is a way to have the game working correctly when the display is connected to the dock. I would love to see an experimental driver option that disables/bypasses the virtual display adaptor and let me use dock HDMI in the same way as the notebook HDMI works.
Bo$s is offline   Reply With Quote