View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 11:45 AM   #5
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstuhlsatz View Post
Hello,

I sat down to my desk this morning to find my external monitors not working. My Mac (MBP 2021, M1) updated to MacOS 13.2.1 yesterday evening.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Display Link manager (1.8.0 Build 63.163) several times, including using 3rd party apps to completely uninstall the app and all supporting files.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any workarounds?

I have attached the zip from the support tool.
Please make sure to check the following article. The USB bus does not show the DisplayLink detected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpwang View Post
Meet the same problem right after upgrading to macOS 13.2.1 from 13.2 too.
The DisplayLink manager cannot detect my external monitor at all.
  • Device: MacBook Air M1
  • DisplayLink manager version: 1.8.0
  • DisplayLink Device:
  • Dell D6000S (PID: 0x6006)
  • OWC USB-C Dual HDMI 4K Display Adapter with DisplayLink (PID: 0x6000)
Please follow the steps here to gather logfiles and send the logs and more details of what monitors are working and not working to technical-enquiries@synaptics.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shixian0039 View Post
Same here. My problem is that the two external monitors are always mirrored. Only one device is recognized by the system "Display", therefore extended display does not seem to be available.

Setup:
  • Machine: Macbook Air M2, macOS Ventura 13.2.1
  • Connection: HP USB-C Dock G5
  • Monitors: HP M27ha x 2
Please keep in mind that HP USB-C Dock G5 is not a DisplayLink powered device, it will not be able to communicate with our drivers. We are not able to provide support for this product, please contact HP support directly for further support of this product.
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote