View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 11:53 PM   #7
idelgado782

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierr View Post
Wow. I'm surprised they are switching their users to a new app which doesn't support basic functionality such as screen Rotation (which used to be supported, and has been around for years).

If you don't mind, could you point me to the doc / post that says it's not supported? I would like to know when they plan to add support.

I'm going to downgrade my Amazon review to 2 star based on this... I'm a developer, and I would not have bought this device had I known it didn't support 90 degree rotation.
I agree that they should have not automatically updated this application on everyones mac's if all of the functions were not yet working. They should have created a warning page and explained which features were NOT supported with this update, giving users the option to either stay with the legacy driver, or update. OR at least supply us with the option to roll back after the update occurred. Using a Mac in clamshell also does not work with this new update. That was the sole purpose I purchased my dock for, to use my laptop in clamshell mode an extending the display to my two 27in monitors . I have ZERO need to have my 16' pro open taking up space on my desk.
idelgado782 is offline   Reply With Quote