View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 08:00 AM   #3
ScreamCZE

Hello,

1. No im running 1903 preview build 18985.1 for sure!
Today i have an update for 189901.1 .

Basically last couple days i have been trying to run different types of apps and games and I've managed to run a lot of them.

But im having problems with UE3 and Source engine as well.
The game launch but you can't see anything on the screen.
The game seems to be active so when i press the left mouse button it redirects me to the website with some advertisement by rocket league and that section is clickable through main menu.

Same for the CS: GO which is on the source engine. The game starts it will show you black, white, or transparent screen when you can see the game is running but nothing is on the monitor itself.
No Error message simply nothing.

I'm running it on the DGPU and im making sure of it through Nvidia Control panel and also launching the game through right-click and select the DGPU to be hooked for the APP.

Also when im running that same app on DGPU vs iGPU there is a diametral difference between the FPS so it doesn´t make sense as you´ve stated that im still using the iGPU.
No im not also im checking that through various of apps like MSI afterburner and so on.
Yes, I've tried to run it with or without those apps.

So far that i´ve managed to successfully launch on the full screen without any problem and the display will render through iGPU and the Game will run on DGPU as it should on 1903.

Those games and app are: Serious Sam Fusion, 3D Mark, 3D mark (older one), Unigine benchmarks, Project cars, Gears 5.

Rocket League: the game will launch but only in the borderless or windowed setting if you try it to run or change to fullscreen the game runs but you won't see anything from that game on the screen.

CS:GO : Same as RL but when you try to run it in fullscreen the built-in display on the notebook starts blinking and go crazy. When you set it to run under the windowed or borderless it runs and its bound to the DGPU.

NBA2K20, Project cars, Unigine benchmarks, Gears 5, Serious Sam and 3D mark. All of those are working as they should. They are on fullscreen nothing is crashing everything is working fine.

That's what i have tested so far.

I'm gonna test more in the upcoming days.

2. Sure I want to test that! as soon as you will have the preview build ready please send it.

Also if possible look into the compatibility problem or possible fix with the source engine and UE3 cause its looks like its related to it.

Also PUBG had same problems as CS:GO and RL but after the recent update i need to reinstall the pubg before i can test it again.
ScreamCZE is offline   Reply With Quote