View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 07:24 AM   #8
davss

Same here, it was very nice to receive a notification message from Jakub about the new release - thank you! However, was quite disappointed when noticed the screen-rotation for M1 is still not working and in H section i.e. known issues which makes my two vertical monitors unusable.

I'm now starting to seriously consider dropping DL completely from my setup by replacing MBA M1 with a Mac mini M1 and connecting natively via USB-C 2 x 49 inch ultra wide monitors instead so I don't rely on DL anymore as otherwise it's months of waiting for updates to drivers to be able to use my extra screens and get work done quicker.

It's been 4 months since previous release and was really hoping to be able to use my monitors but it turns out would have to wait another 3-6 month..? It's a shame but understand they're very busy at DL although delays on their side is affecting my productivity in a bad way hence time to think about the change (as I did with MacBook Pro 16 with 4 USB-C ports and native screens support - unfortunately the machine was badly designed in terms of thermals + Intel drop/M1 release = forced me to go back to constant and never ending struggle with a simple thing such as connecting 3 extra screens for not demanding office use).

Last edited by davss; 12-15-2020 at 10:07 AM.
davss is offline   Reply With Quote