View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:23 PM   #11
dlgrue

Same for me - the DL USB monitor is completely garbled in Parallels and native dialogs like the desktop background pref panel. I can't even use it for what does work, since there are freezes/slowdowns and CPU spikes. I'm on a 2012 non-retina MBP, and everything was working perfectly before I made the mistake of upgrading. Unfortunately, I didn't see this issue when searching for upgrade problems beforehand (argh!)

I'm on an old mac and don't have a corporate apple account, so hopefully those on newer machines that do will be able to successfully apply the pressure needed to fix these unnecessary and obviously untested regressions that are being released into production prematurely.

(Conspiracy-minded people may notice this coincides with apple's new anti-laptop ads in their move towards killng off laptops and switching to iOS-only mobile devices. I think macs will finally be obsolete in their eyes as soon as XCode - the software required to develop for iphones and ipads - can actually run on an ipad.)
dlgrue is offline   Reply With Quote