View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 08:21 PM   #72
jfcabana

Default Lag issue

Hi AlbanRampon,

I am also experiencing serious lag since upgrading to the Anniversary Update. Everything was smooth before that. My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P50-A, connected to a Toshiba Dynadock U3.0. I did a clean install of the AU instead of upgrading my previous installation. I just updated now to the latest DisplayLink release 8.1.843.0, with no improvement to the lag issue.

The mouse cursor lags when using the wired mouse connected to the dock, but not if I move a wireless mouse connected directly to the computer. I only play a single game, Civilization 5, which was running smoothly previously. Since the upgrade to AU, the game lags to the point where it becomes unplayable. It's not only the mouse cursor that stutters, but the whole game becomes VERY unresponsive. Runs smoothly when the dock is disconnected and playing directly on the laptop screen.

I noticed that the lags gets significantly worse whenever I open a picture with the Windows Photos app. Not only the mouse lags, but every graphical animation or movement, like moving a window or opening a menu, is buggy.

Please find the attached log file to help you diagnose the problem.

Thanks,
JF
Attached Files
File Type: zip DESKTOP-0DIQ7JV_20161227_155447.zip (1.06 MB, 0 views)
jfcabana is offline   Reply With Quote