View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:03 AM   #10
clkdiv

Hello Alban,

I ran the Setup (8.2M3) on another machine (my ZOTAC) and assured the C:\ProgramData\DisplayLink\Debug to be empty before. Disconnected the machine from internet, switched to advanced logging tool and plugged in the monitor.

Monitor was recognized as device, then was disconnected after maybe 20 seconds, then reconnected again and then works like charme now (seemed to me that driver installed). But this is my ZOTAC PC, here evrything was fine for months now, both ASUS 169B+ working flawlessly.

On the NUC still really NOTHING happens when plugging in the monitor, nothing but the monitor showing the ASUS logo, then becoming somewhat grey (black with backlight on) for some seconds, then being and staying pitch black. There is no C:\ProgramData\DisplayLink\Debug-folder on the NUC either, I suppose that would be generated when the drivers install, right? But obviously they don't... When plugging in the monitor there is no response in the device manager and also non in "USBDeview", a tool to list all UDB devices. I attach the list created by that tool to this message too, maybe it is of some use? (Please have a look at USB Root Hub 3.0!).

Ok, I hope this helps. Thanks a lot! Martin...
Attached Files
File Type: zip ZOTAC1_20170726_110317.zip (761.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: zip USB Devices List NUC.zip (2.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: zip USB Devices List ZOTAC.zip (7.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by clkdiv; 07-26-2017 at 10:06 AM.
clkdiv is offline   Reply With Quote