View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 11:36 PM   #1
Rodrigo Brito

Angry W10 - Laptop DELL 7559 - Graphic Card Dont Work

Hi guys.

I bought a Dell Dockstation D3100 to mount a place of study and games (more clean space). I have one Dell 7559 (8Gb Ram / 1 tb hd / cpu i5-6300hq 2.30ghz / gpu nvidia gtx 960m + intel hd graphics 530), my monitor is LG UltraWide 25' (25um58-p) -Reso 2560x1080.

Alright, go to problem. I'm going to play Archeage, when open i only see LAG LAG LAG LAG LAGLAG my fps down to 10-14.
After many hours test... i discover that my gpu nvidia dont work using Dell Dockstation D3100, i chagend in Painel Nvidia to force use Your Gpu .. i tried extend monitor, duplicate monitor, i try manyyy methods but ... loss this battle

When i try play using Dockstation the Graphic Intel 530m set to principal... i could not set to Nvidia Graphic Card...

Ps, when i displace the Dockstation and play the game... the Nvidia Graphic Card set to principal normaly...

Months Before i play normaly using the dockstation ... he was using my Nvidia Graphic Card .. no more

How to make my DockStation use my Graphic Card NVIDIA from my laptop ?

I need Help guys, this dock in Brazil cost so many

** Sorry For Bad English <3

**Ps;1 I try set in painel control nvidia add program and set this to Nvidia Graphic Card
Rodrigo Brito is offline   Reply With Quote