View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 03:08 AM   #1
Ronaldo

Default "Input Not Supported" on monitor?!

I have a new Targus USB3 docking station with power, and had everything working fine until... I don't know what. Perhaps a windows automatic update or other update. Now I get an annoying box floating around the screen of my second monitor with the message "Input Not Supported". It is an ACER (not sure of model number as I am not at work now) connected via HDMI. Plugging the HDMI directly into my laptop works fine. After several days of troubleshooting, I uninstalled and am now running 7.1.45135.0 Displaylink Graphics and 7.6.55673.0 Core Software. I had previously tried updating to current but that did not go well. Not exactly sure anymore, but I could not set the resolution and the display was stretched. Thus the uninstall (used the EndUserCleaner utility) and reinstall using DisplayLinke_7.1M1.exe file.

I am running an Asus G75VX with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX video card with Win 8.1-64. Full details in attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: txt NVIDIA System Information 06-30-2014 22-04-00.txt (4.1 KB, 5 views)
Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote