View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 02:47 PM   #13
FrozenTx

I'm having an unusual problem with a using 2 Dell D6000s with a Latitude 7390. My employer recently upgraded my computer to a Latitude 7390 with a D6000 dock. We have 3 displays working in extended desktop mode with this configuration at the office, the internal display in the laptop plus 1 external DP display and one one external HDMI display. I purchased a 2nd D6000 for use at home and connected 1 External DP display and 1 external HDMI display. The only problem I am having is on my home configuration if the laptop display is active, all 3 display are only available in clone mode and the display configuration software only detects the internal display. I have this problem whether connected to the D6000 through the thunderbolt or USB 3.0 ports. If I close the laptop disabling the internal display, the 2 external displays switch to extended desktop mode. I would like all 3 displays available at both locations in extended desktop mode. To make things more confusing, I can connect the D6000 to a Latitude E7450 at my home location, and all 3 displays work in extended desktop mode. Any insight would be appreciated.
FrozenTx is offline   Reply With Quote