View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 04:38 AM   #6
perlamoldovei

Default Still mouse lag was not removed

I've been expecting for more than one month the update of displaylink driver but the horrible mouse lag was not solved. Before W10 Anniversary update everything worked smooth. I have 3 computers with 2 monitors (1 on video card and 1 on usb - Philips C221S) and one with 3 usb monitors only.
Before W10 Anniversary update all computers worked fine without any mouse lag no matter what i did on the computers.
After W10 Anniversary update the computers with 2 monitors started having an annoying mouse lag on the USB Monitor especially when the computer was doing something, i.e. loading a webpage. I noticed that there is a high cpu load on Windows Driver Foundation when that happened (USB monitor activated and kind of graphic refresh of screen no matter the monitor). Things didn't improve after the last release (25 October) of the DislayLink driver.

Now it is impossible to use two of the computers with 2 monitors as they have a dual core processor. I still have to mention that the computer with 3 usb monitors (and no vga monitor) works flawlessly.

Is there any chance that this issue is solved? I invested a lot in these monitors and tehnically i cannot use them.