View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #1
Gwired

Default Identify #'s are not on individual monitors

I have 4 total monitors including the laptop screen on a Windows 8.1 machine.

When running programs maximizing and positioning windows are not accurately fixing to an individual monitor and parts of a window are going into the next window.

When I click Identify under Screen Resolution on the desktop the numbers normally would be centered on each screen. However my issue is that the numbers are moved to the left slightly. 1 is on the laptop. 4 is on the next monitor and it is on the left side of monitor 2. 3 is right in between monitor 2 and 3. And finally 2 is on monitor 3 completely no part of the number is on the actual monitor that is in the picture.

I have reinstalled all drivers, replaced the dock (it is a Dell Dock D3000), uninstalled and reinstalled Display link drivers, did a complete clean of the display link and reinstall.

There are 3 different resolutions.

I am having a hard time searching for this as the results I am getting are for setting the Identify number. That's not what I need the numbers are out of position from the real monitor.

Another "clue" when I run the display link support tool and hit Gather Support information it turns off and turns back on all monitors. For about 10-20 seconds after that the numbers line up. Then it changes to the error state.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 819Y9KG12_20141204_083646.zip (1.11 MB, 0 views)
Gwired is offline   Reply With Quote