View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #7
Peelman

The replacement dock for the remote user did not work. Additionally, there is another user in my office with the dock that has the display issues. That brings the total to 4 users on 6 different docks and all of them had their monitors and network connections crap out at the same time.

I initially thought the network connection was still working, but after having the docks fail in our office I found that was not the case. The attached keyboard/mice and USB peripherals work, but no network connection and no monitors. The network port still displays lights on activity, but the connection is not detected by the computer.

I was not yet able to test rolling back the display software as the users ended up taking the computers with them. I have access to a spare Dell XPS13 today, so I will be able to do troubleshooting on that unit.

Due to the number of hardware failures in close proximity in multiple locations, I do not think these are hardware failures. I believe something software related affected these units. Any help would be appreciated.
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote