View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
Pazuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
Also, if you play a video, does the video go jerky at the same time as the mouse pointer, or is it just the mouse pointer that is jerky?
Where do I post the log file? And I guess you don't need the "display link logging" since no actual error/crash occurs?

Youtube jerks at the exact same time as the mouse pointer does. When something is drawn on the screen (well except for the youtube video itself) the video jerks and the mouse pointer lags. All I'm doing is dragging the mouse pointer back and forth over the toolbar buttons on top of this message box (they turn blue).

Researched some more... if I drag the mouse around where there is nothing changing (nothing under the mouse pointer) the video and the pointer actually also jerks, but less. BUT if I drag the mouse around OUTSIDE the IE/youtube window everything is totally fine. It has to have something to do with how windows draws different elements, windows, animations with GPU/3D-planes...? Aero is enabled but windows aren't transparent since it's win 8 but I guess it's still drawing windows as "textures"? (Not my expertise this)
Pazuzu is offline   Reply With Quote