DisplayLink Forum

DisplayLink Forum (https://displaylink.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mac Software (https://displaylink.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Monterrey | Wake up from sleep Dell D6000 not detected (https://displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67953)

adriavidal 10-27-2021 05:35 PM

Monterrey | Wake up from sleep Dell D6000 not detected

After upgrading to Monterrey when wake up from sleep dock is not detected.
Need to remove power of dock or reconnect to be detected again.

muzzy121 10-27-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriavidal (Post 92802)
After upgrading to Monterrey when wake up from sleep dock is not detected.
Need to remove power of dock or reconnect to be detected again.

Have exactly the same problem. Mac can't see D6000. It's enough to disconnect and connect back again USB-C, then works well...
Anyone knows how to fix this?

madias 10-28-2021 10:32 PM

I'm having the same issue!!!

Using the latest firmware.

max_allan 11-03-2021 12:56 PM

The whole dock not detecting? My (different dock) will detect sound/USB/ethernet on wake but not video, since upgrading to Monterey.

umbra 11-03-2021 05:22 PM

Same problem (have to power cycle the dock) and I have the latest firmware

alex. 11-04-2021 10:13 AM

same issue here, 16 Inch Pro max

jefisher 11-08-2021 11:23 PM

Same thing here.

JakubDabrowski 11-09-2021 09:47 AM

Dear users,

Thank you for your feedback here on the forum.

We are aware of this problem and are working on it. We were able to reproduce the issue in our office and our engineers are analyzing this problem.

Right now we have noticed that unplugging Ethernet cable from the docking station helps with sleep problems. We are not yet sure if that will be a final workaround in all cases but we are still testing and investigating this issue.

If you are able, please unplug your ETH cable from the docking station and verify.

Thank you for any further feedback you may share.

Kind regards,
Jakub

tsaikkon 11-10-2021 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakubDabrowski (Post 92886)
Dear users,

We are aware of this problem and are working on it. We were able to reproduce the issue in our office and our engineers are analyzing this problem.

Right now we have noticed that unplugging Ethernet cable from the docking station helps with sleep problems. We are not yet sure if that will be a final workaround in all cases but we are still testing and investigating this issue.

If you are able, please unplug your ETH cable from the docking station and verify.

Kind regards,
Jakub

Thanks! I can verify that removing Ethernet cable solved this for me. I'm currently using additional USB-Ethernet dongle to bypass the issue for now.

jefisher 11-10-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakubDabrowski (Post 92886)
Dear users,

Kind regards,
Jakub

This seems to work, but am I to understand the the final solution might be we just can't use our ethernet port??