PDA

View Full Version : Asus ZenScreen MB16AC: "DisplayPORT No Signal"

Soch
12-08-2023, 02:33 PM
When installing the latest version of displayLink manager and plugging the asus monitor, I get this message "DisplayPORT No Signal". I tried to uninstall, re-install, restart my computer... Nothing works.

It worked well 2 years ago the last time I used it, is it due to Mac OS updates?

In this reddit thread, a user says it was due to the fact he would need to use a "usb-c / usb-a" cable- but from what I remember a "usb-c / usb-c" was working fine 2 years ago.

In case someone has a similar issue.

Thanks, Soch

joshikumarav
12-19-2023, 10:45 AM
Hello,

Were you able to fix it? I am facing the same issue.

alwjs19
12-19-2023, 11:33 AM
Same issue for me with simultaneous use of 2x MB16AC on a MBA M2 15" (tri-screen setup).

One of the monitors works using DisplayPort mode perfectly well, but the other requires a strange combination of dongles to work with displaylink.

The reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/UsbCHardware/comments/17eydgs/dual_adapter_usbc_mystery/) shows the combination that works with two monitors simultaneously. I've tried various USB-C 2.0 cables but none of them work unless I use the adapters.

**Edit** Now I have this error on both screens when not using displaylink, and the screens do not work with displayport anymore (only displaylink). I believe displaylink must trigger something in the display that cannot be changed