PDA

View Full Version : Plugable Dosconnects on Mac mini M1

osamashaeer@gmail.com
06-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Hello,

Problem:
The two monitors connected via DisplayLink disconnect frequently. I have to quit and restart DisplayLink for them to work. When I do, things work temporarily. Then it happens again and increases in frequency until I restart.

My Setup:
- I am using Plugable USB 3.0 Dual-Head Graphics and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to run two monitors
- Computer: Mac mini m1
- Additional monitors to the fore mentioned two: two more connected directly to Mac mini mi1, one connected to HDMI and another to USB-C. A total of four monitors.
- Software version: Display link manager 1.7.0.
- Energy saving: monitors put to sleep after three hours.

Thanks for any feedback

DanielS
06-06-2022, 02:08 PM
Hello,

Problem:
The two monitors connected via DisplayLink disconnect frequently. I have to quit and restart DisplayLink for them to work. When I do, things work temporarily. Then it happens again and increases in frequency until I restart.

My Setup:
- I am using Plugable USB 3.0 Dual-Head Graphics and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to run two monitors
- Computer: Mac mini m1
- Additional monitors to the fore mentioned two: two more connected directly to Mac mini mi1, one connected to HDMI and another to USB-C. A total of four monitors.
- Software version: Display link manager 1.7.0.
- Energy saving: monitors put to sleep after three hours.

Thanks for any feedback

And also if you could share what is the DisplayLink powered device that you have I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello,

I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink (https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/755301-how-to-report-macos-issues-to-displaylink)
Can you send me the message with the logs file - https://www.displaylink.org/forum/member.php?u=24385 ?