PDA

View Full Version : Dell D3100 - Bluetooth mouse problem

cybul26
04-12-2022, 08:00 AM
Hi,
I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard + mouse set and I'm struggling with mouse because sometimes left click is not working properly. Left click is not always clicking. Its random, sometimes second attempt is working, sometimes its not. This keyboard + mouse set has usb dongle which is plugged into my dell D3100 dock. Its working fine with mouse on cable or when dongle is plugged directly into pc. This problem appears on my Mac m1 and on dell laptop with windows 11. I have newest 1.6.1 drivers on my mac.

DanielS
06-07-2022, 06:41 AM
Hi,
I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard + mouse set and I'm struggling with mouse because sometimes left click is not working properly. Left click is not always clicking. Its random, sometimes second attempt is working, sometimes its not. This keyboard + mouse set has usb dongle which is plugged into my dell D3100 dock. Its working fine with mouse on cable or when dongle is plugged directly into pc. This problem appears on my Mac m1 and on dell laptop with windows 11. I have newest 1.6.1 drivers on my mac.

Did you download the last driver ?
https://www.synaptics.com/products/d...7?filetype=exe

Would you be able to gather logfiles that will show us a bit more about your current setup?

To do that follow the steps mentioned in the following article: How to Report Macos Issues