PDA

View Full Version : Macbook Pro with M1 Pro

davidk001
04-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Dear all,

Seems I have some rotation problem with a second monitor. It does not show the option to rotate say 90 degrees on my second monitor.
Config is: Monterrey 12.3.1 and 14 Inch Macbook Pro M1 Pro, Targus 4K dual display dock, displayLink 1.6.
Are you able to solve this.
Is that a M1 Pro issue. Similar to the m1 processor I understand couple of months ago?

My old macbook pro intel 2016 and Monterrey 12.3 works, DislayLink 1.6 and using the same dock works fine with the rotation.

Thanks

rboerner
04-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Dear all,

Seems I have some rotation problem with a second monitor. It does not show the option to rotate say 90 degrees on my second monitor.
Config is: Monterrey 12.3.1 and 14 Inch Macbook Pro M1 Pro, Targus 4K dual display dock, displayLink 1.6.
Are you able to solve this.
Is that a M1 Pro issue. Similar to the m1 processor I understand couple of months ago?

My old macbook pro intel 2016 and Monterrey 12.3 works, DislayLink 1.6 and using the same dock works fine with the rotation.

Thanks

Display rotation on an M1 Mac is accomplished via the DisplayLink Manager Application. There is a knowledge base article that describes how this works here --> https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/1984314-displaylink-manager-app-rotation-for-apple-m1-on-m