PDA

View Full Version : Dell d6000

monervus
03-19-2022, 01:43 PM
Every time I unplug my laptop from the DELL D6000, come back and plug it back in, the device has a life of its own ...

My setup:
- Macbook pro 16gb ram, M1
- monitor connected to HDMI
- monitor connected to DisplayPort
- speakers connected to the minijack
- keyboard, mouse connected to USB
- ethernet cable

When I run the DisplayLink Manager program (1.6.0 Build 59.128), my monitor connected to HDMI has a black picture, there is a signal on the monitor. Then I have to turn off the program, connect the device, it does not always read the signal, I have to disconnect and reconnect it a few times. If I have an image, I turn on the program.

This is not the only problem.
When I connect the device, not always my keyboard, mouse, USB devices will not be turned on. I have to disconnect and reconnect the DELL D6000 a few times.

Speakers connected via a minijack also work with their lives. I don't know the rule of when they will start working. They rarely work ...
After connecting, I have a DELL USB AUDIO sound card, but there is no sound. If I disconnect and reconnect it again and again, it will work, but very rarely.

I am asking for tips, fixing the software, it becomes a nuisance when I leave my desk several times a day.
I bought a laptop so as not to be tied to the desk. I have to struggle every time to get it all turned on.:mad: