PDA

View Full Version : ALOGIC - No DisplayLink enabled display detected

guggle
02-28-2022, 08:52 AM
Hi,

I'm using an ALOGIC Twin Dock HD PRO docking base with a MacBook Air 13.3 (2018) running Monterey 12.2.1. When I run the DisplayLink app (v1.6.1) there's an exclamation mark over the icon in the menu bar and when I open the app, I see a message "No DisplayLink enabled display detected".

The wireless USB keyboard and mouse, wired Ethernet, and power are working through the dock, just the two displays (LGs connected via HDMI) are not.

Any ideas please?

Kind regards,
Michael.

Spenny
03-01-2022, 03:10 AM
I'm keen to find a solution. Following.

Spenny
03-01-2022, 03:24 AM
So, use spotlight to find the Displaylink Manager. Click on that and it should start working straightaway!

guggle
03-01-2022, 07:58 AM
Didn't make a difference! Also installed the LoginExtension (whatever that is..) and, checked the Launch automatically after login box..

elong
03-09-2022, 04:28 PM
It Didn't make a difference! Also installed the LoginExtension (whatever that is) and automatically checked the Launch after the login box.

I'm having the same issue (Using M1 NB). Did the same things: 1) installed Extension 2) enabled auto-launch. Still not detecting any monitor. I have two external monitors working, but they only mirror each other—one DT on my NB and another DT on BOTH monitors. The goal is all to act like three independent DTs.

guggle
07-01-2022, 07:34 AM
Updated driver to version 1.7.0 and also allowed Screen Recording for DisplayLink Manager in Privacy settings.