PDA

View Full Version : WAVLINK --> monitor recognized by DL -> yet no vid output("no signal" msg onscreen)

Unkle Funk
01-08-2022, 01:13 PM
the title says it. all. Very frustrating, because when I first hooked up the WAvLink
UG3501H, my 32 inch Dynex tv/monitor recognized right away, and I was in extended mode as I wanted. I needed to adjust resolution, as the Dynex apps were too big -----> BIG mistake.

When I switched off of 13zz X 7zz , I might have gone to a 1280xresoloution - as soon as I did that - poof - no more monitor. Now, DIsplay Link Manager recognizes the monitor now, when I plug it in, and change to correct input - it right away - gives me options to change reso, rortation etc

DisplayLink Manager 1.5.0 (Build 58.125). ---
" monitor detected". ---> but , like I said, black screen /no signal

I am running 11.6 big sur - mbp 2012 , usb 3.0 to HDMI - I have tried connection via a powered USB hub, then straight into the usb 3.0 on the computer, and again tried even running 2.0 off the back of my thunderbolt display. No luck - after that first time plugging in, its like changing the resolution F*(CKED me forever here.

Any help? Sound familiar to anybody?

Thank you in advance,
G

ArkiJan
06-05-2023, 06:15 PM
same here... using Wavlink WL-UG3501H... monitor is detected but the display is only black and says no signal.. I'm on Mac OS Ventura 13.4 using MacBook Air M1...

I have uninstalled/installed the DisplayLink drivers but still not working..

found this on the System Report under Disabled Software:
Name: 73YQY62QM3 - com.displaylinki.DisplayLinkDriver
Version: Unknown
Reason: No User Consent
Date Disabled: Unknown

been trying to remove it from the Disabled Software list but can't seem to do it.. can anyone help?

KatarzynaCzaja
06-06-2023, 09:15 AM
Hello,

@ArkiJan and @Unkle Funk can you please contact our support team directly for further investigation?

Just send an email to technical-enquiries@synaptics.com.

Please make sure to include problem description or a link to this thread and logfiles. You can gather those by following the instruction here: How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink (https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/755301-how-to-report-macos-issues-to-displaylink)

Also @ArkiJan this information under Disbaled Software is normal and it does not cause any issues with the DisplayLink software or products. This is just an information regarding older KEXT based drivers. The new drivers non-kernel based are not blocked or disabled. Do not worry about this information.

Thank you