PDA

View Full Version : First Time setup no display

jds83210
10-16-2021, 03:20 AM
iMac Big Slur, first time setup and the display is not working. There are too many links on your site for old software and I don't know what to install. I installed a driver but there is no UI for me to set my preferences. I am about to toss this think in the trash and give a bad review on Amazon. I invested a lot of money in a new setup all of it hinges on getting this docking station to work.

KatarzynaCzaja
10-18-2021, 06:18 AM
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

Can you tell me what is your operating system and what version of DisplayLink driver did you install?

Thank you,
Katarzyna

rboerner
10-18-2021, 11:25 AM
iMac Big Slur, first time setup and the display is not working. There are too many links on your site for old software and I don't know what to install. I installed a driver but there is no UI for me to set my preferences. I am about to toss this think in the trash and give a bad review on Amazon. I invested a lot of money in a new setup all of it hinges on getting this docking station to work.

If you haven't seen it already, DisplayLink has a detailed knowledge base article that walks you through the software installation here --> https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/1932214-displaylink-manager-app-for-macos-introduction-in