PDA

View Full Version : DisplayLink Android

tbmguy
08-22-2016, 05:42 PM
I have a Pixel C and would like to do with my Pixel C what this guy is doing with his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRBbg3sdfZA

The guy mentions his device is a DisplayLink Dock but doesn't give a model number. I tried finding out what to buy but general searches produce too much to sift through and as far as I can tell the DisplayLink websight is down. So I found this forum and I'm hoping someone can tell me what it is I need to buy.

For those not familiar with Pixel C, it's an Android tablet with only a USB C port. Would like to be able to connect it to a TV with HDMI and charge the tablet at the same time. If the device also has a port to charge my phone at the same time, that would be a bonus.

Thanks

tbmguy
08-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Ha, just noticed the websight is up after posting that. Maybe I can figure it out. Help is still welcome though.

peixepalhaco
11-22-2016, 08:26 AM
I'm also interested about DisplayLink for Android. The support website says Android supports only 1 external screen, but the guy in the video is using 2 screens. Can someone explain this? Or maybe update what is possible now using Android?

Thanks.