PDA

View Full Version : Displaylink stops working randomly

alexportugal1212
06-26-2015, 12:23 AM
I have a mimo 720s and it works, for a while, suddenly it goes black screen, it flashes, and so does my main monitor, sometimes image return on main monitor, but i cant get it back to work the display link device, until i restart the pc.

Yes i have the latest displaylink drivers and my nvidia card 770 latest drivers, my usb 3.0 and 2.0 latest drivers, may 2015, but it keeps getting disconnected.

The only thing i can see on the usb monitor after it disconnects is the mouse cursor and nothing else, i cant open anything on it, i have to restart the pc, but then it happens again

here is my log

alexportugal1212
06-26-2015, 06:48 PM
I have a mimo 720s and it works, for a while, suddenly it goes black screen, it flashes, and so does my main monitor, sometimes image return on main monitor, but i cant get it back to work the display link device, until i restart the pc.

Yes i have the latest displaylink drivers and my nvidia card 770 latest drivers, my usb 3.0 and 2.0 latest drivers, may 2015, but it keeps getting disconnected.

The only thing i can see on the usb monitor after it disconnects is the mouse cursor and nothing else, i cant open anything on it, i have to restart the pc, but then it happens again

here is my log

So, what is the solution staff