PDA

View Full Version : Surface Pro 3 & Win 10 Build 10122

pcuz
05-23-2015, 04:50 PM
Hi Folks,

I am trying to get my Surface Pro 3 to play nice with my external monitor and display link.

I have tried installing the beta drivers but what ever I do whenever i plug my surface into the dock and try and get it to connect I get the following error message:

"Before installing DisplayLink Core software and drivers. please install upto date OEM drivers for your PCs graphics hardware. Please refer to the DisplayLink Core documentation for further information"

I have run Windows Update many times and no new drivers are coming down. Tried looking for updated graphics drivers on the MS site and I cant find anything.

Does anybody have any ideas? This is sending me crazy!

Many Many Thanks!

P

ctoth
05-24-2015, 08:52 PM
Try to also give a feedback to Microsoft through the Insider program, that's what I do.
I have a different type of machine, but also "only" a DisplayLink monitor (displaylink devices can be more complex than just a monitor, see docking stations). But I'm also on a very rocky road so far.

GlennWo
05-25-2015, 05:29 PM
I have been having trouble getting DisplayLink to work with my Win10 SP3 Pro for some time and tried many different things but nothing worked. The advice from the thread below solved my problem. I'm on 10122 and working great now.

<here (http://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?p=77385)>

GlennWo