PDA

View Full Version : Instalation problems in Win 7

BOGIE
05-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello
I am having problems installing the usb wireless HDMI device. I have followed all the steps and the compatibility check passes however when I plug the usb adapter it is not recognized as a wireless adapters but rather like a regular USB storage device.
Anybody can help with this?
Thanks

Wim
05-22-2015, 02:53 PM
DisplayLink is just the video part of this product. The driver installation for this was not made by DisplayLink so we're not sure how it works. You will need to install the drivers that came with the device to ensure you have drivers for the wireless adapter installed.

Wim

BOGIE
05-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the reply but I am not sure where to ask for help with this issue as I have already installed the drivers that came on the CD with the device. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for further help?

Wim
05-27-2015, 09:23 AM
It is best to contact the produyct manufacturer. We did not make the wireless adapter or the driver for it, so cannot help further with this.

Wim

BOGIE
05-30-2015, 01:48 AM
I went to Diamond site and the drivers are pointing back to the Displaylink site.
I have upgraded all drivers and there is no problem with compatibility but even though the service shows as started when I plug in the USB wireless transmitter nothing happens. It is detected as a mass storage device and not as a USB wireless display adapter. What can I do?

Wim
06-01-2015, 08:44 AM
I know for a fact that the wireless drivers are not available from our website and not having the wireless drivers installed is the root cause of the issue you are seeing.

You should contact Diamond for further support with this.

Wim