PDA

View Full Version : q waves software/drivers

gridrunner
08-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Hi I have been using q waves av hdmi usb sender for some time with great sucess.
It uses the display link software.
However on reinstalling my os I went to the q-waves.com website to download the driver but site is down. Could anyone please send me the software so i can reuse the sender again.

file i am looking for is WirelessUSB WinDrivers_Ver14_2_54_6_x64.zip

can only see a cached version of their site where links dont work this is here

ebcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:atUQ0UGt9kMJ:www.q-waves.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Any help would be so appreciated

in4mer
08-25-2013, 04:04 AM
I know how useless q-waves is and basically noticed that if you do a search of wireless displays, most of them are the same design (pretty much the same model just with a different name). I was able to install drivers of those brands onto the q-wave model, most of them successfully. However, since q-waves is not supported with windows 8, I just gave up on this quite useless technology as it is of use no to me and having a TV that can access the computer makes it easier.

Anyways, I've registered just to help you out if you haven't already received your driver links.

http://rapidgator.net/file/4d5f5bf2cd6ef526b6937c16e422bcc3/WirelessUSB_WinDrivers_Ver14_2_54_6_x64.zip.html

neons
11-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Thanks, I hope this solves some of my minor problems with transfer to TV.
Bob